Monday 9 December 2013

Selena Gomez felt like a man on tour

Pop star Selena Gomez felt like a man on tour because it was the first time she had real freedom.
The 21-year-old 'Come and Get It' hitmaker, who previously dated Justin Bieber, recently embarked on her 'Stars Dance' world tour without the supervision of her parents.
She said she felt liberated by the experience, likening her freedom to life as a single man, reported Contactmusic.
"I said something to one of my best friends on tour, 'I'm a girl and I feel like I'm living like a man.' I was overseas and it was my first time being single and not having my parents there, and having my two best friends and my cousin to travel the world with me," Gomez said.
"I bought them so many trips and gifts like cute scarves, so I felt like I was the boyfriend taking care of my friends," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment