Monday 9 December 2013

Ranbir Kapoor keeps mum about Katrina Kaif, says shares a comfortable rapport with Salman




Actor Ranbir Kapoor graced Karan Johar's second episode of 'Koffee With Karan' season 4 along with cousin Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Ranbir Kapoor was thoroughly grilled about his rumoured relationship with actress Katrina Kaif. Both Karan and Kareena seemed determined to get Ranbir to admit his love before the episode was over.


On being asked if he is dating Katrina Kaif, the actor replied, "I (Ranbir) will not use the platform of Koffee with Karan to speak about my personal life because that leads to a lot of unnecessary conjectures and speculations. Having said that, after a long time in my life I feel really centered, settled, I feel a bit happy. Professional life and personal life both. And that is as much I can tell. Next time I will speak about a relationship is when I am engaged to marry somebody," said the actor, whose pics with bikini clad Katrina Kaif holidaying in Ibiza were splashed all over.
At the end of Ranbir Kapoor's monologue, both Karan and Kareena burst out laughing and clapped sarcastically, asking him if he rehearsed the speech at home.


Though Ranbir Kapoor is constantly making headlines over his relationship with Katrina Kaif, he went on to clarify that he shares a good comfortable rapport with Katrina's former flame Salman Khan.
"Salman sir has been always encouraging. He was also a part of my first movie. There is so much that the media writes. I think that builds a certain misunderstanding that doesn't exist," he said.
On being asked if his father Rishi Kapoor is cool with his girlfriends, Ranbir said, "I don't think he has come to terms with the fact that his son can have a girlfriend. He does know but I don't think he is ready to accept. I feel really awkward to go out for a dinner with my parents and my girlfriend. May be I should try it."
However, the actor clarified that his mother Neetu Singh is quite cool about the women in his life. "She has been cool with every girlfriend," he said.
Ranbir Kapoor, whose name was constantly brought up in last season's episode with Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor also talked about his supposed casanova image portrayed by the girls. "I am all for tongue 'n'cheek humour… It is not that I was hurt or I felt bad. But the whole reaction of people around me - my parents, they exaggerated it a bit too much. To be honest they are my good friends. Somewhere I feel a few things could have been avoided but all said and done I am over it. I don't hold anything against them."
His cousin Kareena Kapoor Khan, who was constantly teasing him about Katrina, ended the show by saying that she wants to dance to 'Sheila Ki Jawani' and 'Chikni Chameli' on Ranbir's wedding to Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment